Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
วันอาทิตย์ที่ 24 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Learning Log 3

Date : 22/07/2016

In this week, I learned about linguistics and language Teaching by professor Dr. Budsaba Kanoksilapatham from English Department, Faculty of Art, Silpakorn University. She told about skills that important for teacher that teach in English. She taught a way to pronounce the letter “h”, consonant sounds and vowel sounds. After that I did the pre-test about intonation. Moreover, I learnt about sociolinguistics that was using language in different situation. For example, Hi, what’s up ? or Good morning. In this course is very important and useful for teachers that teach in English subject. So, I could apply all of the information from her to develop my English skills.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น